Over 30,000 Units Sold
For over 20 years the FatstrippaTM Range of Grease Removal Units has been trusted by Restaurant, Catering, and Water companies to solve the problem of Fat, Oil, and Grease (FOG’s) contamination of their waste water.
- Removes FOG’s to less than 35 Parts Per Million
- Eliminates need for secondary treatment with chemicals and enzymes
- Easy to maintain
- Recovered FOG’s have less than 3% water content
- No moving parts or circuit boards
- Easily retro-fitted into existing kitchens
- Range of sizes to suit all kitchen needs from 0.5 Litres Per Second to 6.5 Litres Per Second
- Range of specialist variations, e.g. bakery
- 30,000 units sold
- Designed in conjunction with Water Boards and Restaurant Operators
Uncompromised design and quality
FatstrippaTM was designed from the beginning with ease and simplicity of use in mind without compromising its market leading performance. Working with water authorities, restaurant operators and chefs the unit was designed to be easy to clean, maintain and operate and robust enough to last in any kitchen environment.
- Constructed of Premium Quality 3 mm 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- High Quality Neoprene Seals
- Designed for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 10 Year Construction Warranty
FatstrippaTM performance exceeds all current Building Codes and Regulations and Water Authority Requirements without use of chemicals or enzymes.
- Building Regulations BS.EN 1825:2004 & BS:EN 1825:2002
- Water Industry Act 1991
- Environmental Protection Act 1990 — Food Safety & Hygiene Regulations 2013 & European Regulation (EC) No. 852/2004*
- Standard PDI-G101
- Environmental Protection Act 1990